Enjoy Live Hawaiian Entertainment at SunsetsLive
There’s more to a stay at Prince Waikiki than upscale accommodations, picturesque ocean views, and world-class dining. Enjoy a day lounging by the infinity pool or explore the diverse area around the hotel. Guests can take in the best sunsets around on the fifth-floor pool deck indulging on signature cocktails and a casual dining menu at the Hinana Bar.
This space is transformed into SunsetsLive, the perfect live music venue to enjoy local musicians.
Live, In-Person Performances
Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, visit the Mulawai Deck to enjoy live Hawaiian entertainment poolside provided by some of the best local artists.
- Performing together since 2003, Simple Souls is a duo with a fresh acoustic sound. With an extensive music selection, guests will never grow tired of listening to their sound.
- Nu’u has been part of musical acts and bands since an early age. He has previously been part of Hawaii island reggae groups.
- Enjoy a mix of contemporary and island music from Jeremy Hirokawa. Playing both guitar and ukulele, he has been a SunsetsLive staple, performing most Sundays.
- Dustin Park is known for his island-style contemporary music. Enjoy his distinctive singing voice and guitar playing to see why he’s connected with audiences across the islands.
- Singer-songwriter Melaniie fell in love with music at an early age. Her sound has been compared to the likes of Adele, Andra Day, and Lauryn Hill.
The 2021 lineup is still in the works, but shows have already started with talented musicians performing from 5 to 7 p.m.
Take In Everything Prince Waikiki Has to Offer
After taking in the sites and sounds of Oahu, the fun doesn’t stop when guests return to Prince Waikiki. Before heading to their contemporary suite or sophisticated room, be sure to stop by the Mulawai Deck to relax while listening to a performance by a local artist. Grab a bite to eat before or after the show at one of the delicious on-site restaurants. Please call 855-622-7558 or send an email to [email protected] to learn more about reservations or special offers.