Prince Waikiki FAQ
Unless otherwise noted, all bookings will incur a daily resort charge of $39 plus applicable taxes.
The following are included in the daily resort charge:
- 2 for 1 admission to the Honolulu Museum of Art (HoMA)
- 10% Off Tickets to “Hawaii Theatre Presents” Shows plus one complimentary bottle of water for all events at Hawaii Theatre
- Unlimited Internet Connection, In Room and Within Lobby and Pool Areas
- (2) Bottles of Water per room
- Complimentary in room coffee maker with coffee and kettle with tea
- Daily 24 Hour Access to Fitness Center
- Children 5 and under Eat Free at 100 Sails (all meal periods) when accompanied by a paying adult
- Access to 7,000+ Digital Newspapers/Magazines Worldwide with PressReader
- 1 Eco Shopping Bag per room per stay
- 10% off Couples Massage (80 Minute), 10% off any single 90 Minute Service, 10% off Retail (with Any Spa Service from Naio Bliss Spa)
- Complimentary Local and Toll Free Calls
- Complimentary 60 minutes of International Phone Calls Daily per room
- 20% off Golf at Hawaii Prince Golf Club, Includes Complimentary Driving Range Balls
- 10% off All Private and Semi Private Tennis Lessons at Hawaii Prince Golf Club
- Complimentary Roundtrip Shuttle Service to Hawaii Prince Golf and Tennis Club
- Ala Moana Shopping Center Premier Shopping Pass
- Self-Service 24-Hour Workspace: Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing and Copying Services
*Daily Resort Charge and Included Amenities subject to change.
Check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check-out time is noon.
External connections to Prince Waikiki A/V equipment are not allowed without prior consent from Prince Waikiki Hotel A/V. For questions, get in touch with us. See audiovisual package options here.
Outside beverages are not allowed.
Final payment is due at the end of your event.
Please provide our event specialists with a final count three business days before the event.
Menu tastings are only available for buffet menus.
Outside cakes will incur a cake-cutting fee of $3.50 per slice. Prices may vary.
Prince Waikiki is known for its inspired dining, and we’d be happy to cater your event. Choose from chef-curated menus or customize your own. Explore catering options for morning, noon, and night here.
Room blocks are available for rooms of 10 or more. Please contact our Sales Department for assistance. Sales can be contacted at (800) 447-7621 or [email protected]
Snacks are available to be purchased at Accents (located in our lobby) or across the street at the ABC Store.
Yes! Our award-winning restaurant, 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar, features fresh, island-inspired menus and cocktails crafted to perfection. At Prince Waikiki hotel, you’ll also enjoy access to our poolside Hinana Bar, Katsumidori sushi restaurant, and Honolulu coffee company café.
Our pools are open from 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM, and our private poolside cabanas are available for rental from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Yes. Our fully-equipped fitness center is open 24/7. Located on the 5th floor in Ala Moana Tower, our on-site gym is equipped with treadmills, elliptical trainers, exercise bikes, strength machines, and free weights.
Reservations are highly recommended if you’re planning on visiting Naio Spa. Call (808) 201-0767 to book an in-spa or in-room service.
Naio Spa is open daily from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Accessible rooms are available. Please notate a request for an accessible room during check-out or contact our Reservations Department. Reservations can be contacted at (844) 207-9998 or [email protected]
Each of our guest rooms and suites includes:
- One king or two queen beds
- Separate showers and tubs
- TOTO washlets
- Sheer and Blackout Remote Control Blinds
- Large In-Room Safe
- LCD Smart TV
- Coffee Maker & Tea Kettle
- USB Charging Ports
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Mini Refrigerator
- Work Nook
The main airport on Oahu is the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL), also known as the Honolulu International Airport. HNL is Hawaii’s major airport, serving as the entry point for most of Hawaii’s visitors.
Self-parking: $30 + tax per night
Valet parking: $38 + tax per night
Please note that on July 3, 4, and 5, only valet parking will be available.
Do you have car chargers?
Yes! Four EV charging stations are available in our parking garage.
Prince Waikiki offers dry cleaning services through Hakuyosha. Please have items placed out in your dry cleaning bag by 8:30 AM for same-day service. Service is not available on Sundays and holidays.
We offer our guests comfortable shuttle service to and from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport/Honolulu International Airport (HNL) through Roberts Hawaii shared and private airport transfer services. Find more information about our shuttle services and book an airport shuttle here.
For your peace of mind, we offer above-and-beyond daily housekeeping services. Learn more about our enhanced sanitization services here.
Yes! We welcome four-legged family members in all our guest rooms and suites.
A one-night deposit is required upon booking. The deposit is refundable if cancellation is received by the hotel at least 72 hours before arrival day. Any no-shows or cancellations received within 72 hours will be assessed a one-night room and tax charge.
Special Holiday Deposit/Cancellation Policy
Applies for stays between December 23, 2022 – January 2, 2023. Two (2) night deposit required at time of reservation, based on guest arrival date. Cancellations must be received by October 31, 2022, to avoid a two (2) night cancellation policy. Policy is based on guest arrival date. No minimum length of stay required.
Smoking is prohibited on the Prince Waikiki property.