Prince Waikiki Room Rates
Upgraded room category that includes extra amenities and privileges with exclusive access to the Club Lounge.
Rates are for double occupancy per room per night. Additional person charges will apply for third and fourth persons over the age of 17 years old.
All reservations will incur a daily $39.00 plus applicable taxes, resort charge.
The following are included in the resort charge:
- 2 for 1 admission to the Honolulu Museum of Art (HoMA).
- 10% Off Tickets to “Hawaii Theatre Presents” Shows plus one complimentary bottle of water for all events at Hawaii Theatre.
- Complimentary Prince Waikiki art tour showcasing our extensive collection of contemporary art. Learn More
- Unlimited Internet Connection, In Room and Within Lobby and Pool Areas.
- (2) Bottles of Water per room.
- Complimentary in room coffee maker with coffee and kettle with tea.
- Daily 24 Hour Access to Fitness Center.
- Children 5 and under Eat Free at 100 Sails (all meal periods) when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Access to 7,000+ Digital Newspapers/Magazines Worldwide with PressReader.
- 1 Eco Shopping Bag per room per stay.
- 10% off Couples Massage (80 Minute), 10% off any single 90 Minute Service, 10% off Retail (with Any Spa Service from Naio Bliss).
- Complimentary Local and Toll Free Calls.
- Complimentary 60 minutes of International Phone Calls Daily per room.
- 20% off Golf at Hawaii Prince Golf Club, Includes Complimentary Driving Range Balls.
- 10% off All Private and Semi Private Tennis Lessons at Hawaii Prince Golf Club.
- Complimentary Roundtrip Shuttle Service to Hawaii Prince Golf and Tennis Club.
- International Market Place Passport to Shopping Pass.
- Self-Service 24-Hour Workspace: Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing and Copying Services.
*Resort charge and included amenities subject to change without notice.
Prince Waikiki is committed to not only honoring the past but establishing the future for new generations of locals and visitors alike. The Prince Commitment was created with this purpose in mind, and as our guests, you also contribute to this effort. Starting April 15, 2023 you are helping to improve Hawaii, by providing only $1 for each night of your stay. The Prince Commitment is dedicated to supporting local partners that share the same core values as us, including Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii, Make-A-Wish® Hawaii, the Honolulu Museum of Art (HoMA) and Anuenue School.
Hawaii State Taxes
All room rates are subject to a 17.962% Transient Accommodations and General Excise Tax which is subject to change at anytime.
Room Deposit/Cancellation Policy
A one-night deposit is required upon booking. The deposit is refundable if cancellation is received by the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival day. Any no-shows or cancellations received within 72 hours will be assessed a one night room and tax charge.
Special Holiday Deposit/Cancellation Policy
Applies for stays between December 22, 2023 – January 2, 2024.
- Two (2) night deposit required at time of reservation, based on guest arrival date.
- Cancellations must be received by October 31, 2023 to avoid a two (2) night cancellation penalty.
- Policy is based on guest arrival date.
- No minimum length of stay required.
Maximum occupancy in our standard rooms is four guests consisting of any combination of adults and children (17 years old or younger). A nightly charge of $75 plus taxes will be assessed for each third and fourth adult in the room. There is no additional charge for children.
Prince Waikiki offer rooms that are ADA compliant, based on availability and upon request.
Check In/Check Out Time
Check in time is 3:00PM. Check out time is 12:00 PM.
- Self-parking: $40 + tax per day, per vehicle
- Valet parking: $45 + tax per day, per vehicle
Prince Waikiki is a dog-friendly hotel and welcomes dogs only (unless a service animal) up to 25 lbs. These procedures are applicable to all areas within the hotel, excluding Restaurants, Pool Deck, Fitness Center, Bars, Banquet Event Areas and the Club Lounge (unless a service animal).
A one-time sanitation fee of $250 plus tax will be automatically added to the guest portfolio. This fee is to sanitize the room should other future guests be allergic. Any further damages incurred to the room by the dog are the responsibility of the guest/owner which could incur a penalty cleaning charge (i.e. daily room rates if room is not able to be sold).
Dogs must be supervised at all times. Should a dog be left in the room unattended, the dog must be placed in a kennel by the guest/owner. Housekeeping reserves the right to not enter a guest’s room should a dog be in the room unattended or not placed in a kennel.
- Guest/Owners must always pick up after their dogs.
- Dogs must always be on a leash in public places.