A Handy List of Outdoor Recreational Activities in Waikiki
Now, more than ever, it’s critical to promote healthy lifestyle choices, especially when traveling. Humans tend to overindulge while on vacation, setting aside dietary inhibitions and disregarding fitness regimens. While it’s important to pamper oneself in a variety of unattainable ways, finding a proper balance is vital. One of the easiest ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle while staying at Prince Waikiki, the top-rated hotel in Honolulu, is to partake in a bevy of outdoor recreational activities.
12 Quintessential Outdoor Recreational Activities
Life on Oahu is easy. Travelers can effortlessly relieve stress, set aside work, and focus on what’s most important: family. Intermittent self-reflection and self-indulgence are also necessary actions. Tossing aside worry is made simple by embarking on several healthy outdoor recreational activities in Waikiki, Honolulu, and beyond. What sets Oahu apart from most destinations is the fact that travelers are practically surrounded by recreational possibilities, such as snorkeling, hiking, and golf. To provide a broader scope of potential mid-day fun in or near Honolulu, Prince Waikiki’s concierge team has compiled a list of quintessential activities that combine perfectly with an evening at 100 Sails and Hinana Bar.
- Embark on a self-guided hiking excursion to a rushing waterfall or an awe-inspiring lookout
- Try stand-up paddleboarding during low tide
- Snorkel with the many colorful creatures under the sea
- Venture into the biodiverse wilderness in search of rare Hawaiian birds
- Practice beach yoga at sunrise or sunset
- Help sail a luxurious catamaran
- Accept the Pacific’s call, and head out to sea on a surfing voyage
- Pedal through Honolulu on a Biki rental
- Climb aboard a deep-sea fishing expedition
- Play 18 holes of championship golf
- Join a photography tour
- Swim with sea turtles near Laniakea Beach
Luxury Hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii
Start and finish each day of outdoor exploration at Prince Waikiki, one of the top-ranked hotels in Oahu. Travelers will discover everything from gourmet dining to local art and a sumptuous infinity pool overlooking the Pacific. The time to book a long-awaited Hawaiian escape to Waikiki Beach is right now. Savings start at 30 percent off. Guests will also enjoy discounted golf rates, complimentary parking, and gracious island hospitality. Visit PrinceWaikiki.com to learn more about this dazzling oceanfront respite.