Enjoy a Getaway Full Of Waikiki Activities
When travelers stay at Prince Waikiki they are surrounded by tropical beauty and all that comes with it. By booking a well-deserved Honolulu vacation, guests are just minutes away from world-class activities that make the island such a popular getaway option year after year. After taking a dip in the pool or enjoying a day of pampering, explore the vast array of Waikiki activities around this upscale hotel.
A Guide to the Best Activities near Prince Waikiki
Whether travelers are looking to spend a day hiking around the island or a day by the water, there is no shortage of activities to check out.
- Visit a nearby lookout for breathtaking views like Lanikai Pillbox or Hanauma Bay.
- Spend a day enjoying a scenic drive around Oahu. Stop along the way to enjoy light hiking, beach relaxation, or historical research.
- Soak in the sunshine with a day at a nearby beach. Just a short drive from the hotel sits Waikiki Beach, one of the most popular beaches in the world.
- See the island from new heights when you book a helicopter tour.
- Travelers looking for an adrenaline rush should check out Skydive Hawaii, the state’s oldest and largest skydiving company.
- Catch a glimpse of humpback whales that come to the warm waters every year. Visitors can spot whales from one of Oahu’s beaches or schedule a tour with expert guides that know the best spots to see the majestic creatures.
- Learn to surf in the warm waters around the island.
- Take in the area’s rich history by visiting historical sites such as Iolani Palace or the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. There are also several statues in honor of Hawaii’s heroes throughout the area.
The list of things to do around Oahu doesn’t stop there. Visitors can go horseback riding around the island, play a round of golf at championship courses, or get up close with the fishes by snorkeling or scuba diving.
Book Your Tropical Getaway at a Contemporary Oahu Hotel
Guests who book their Hawaiin vacation at Prince Waikiki will enjoy an upscale getaway. After exploring Waikiki and all its beauty, indulge in award-winning cuisine at on-site restaurants like 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar or Katsumidori Sushi Tokyo. When visitors are ready to turn in for the night, they can unwind in their relaxing room or upscale suite. To learn more about current special offers or availability, guests can call 855-622-7558 or send an email to [email protected].