Plan a Romantic Hawaii Honeymoon
With stunning sunsets and sunrises, tranquil beaches, and fantastic adventures, Hawaii is the perfect destination for any honeymoon. When newly married couples book their honeymoon stay at Prince Waikiki, they can enjoy the start of this new chapter of their lives in style at the upscale resort.
Tips for Planning the Perfect Honeymoon
By taking the time to plan, honeymooners won’t have to worry about a thing during their getaway.
Research Accommodation Options
Prince Waikiki has a range of room and suite options to select from, all of which offer picturesque ocean views. With so many different accommodation choices, visitors should take the time to decide which option fits their wants and needs. If booking a suite, be sure to check out the Suite Dreams package.
Make Time for Romantic Dinners
With so many adventures to be had during their stay, it’s important honeymooners leave time just to enjoy time as a couple. One great way to do this is with a romantic dinner at one of Prince Waikiki’s on-site restaurants, like 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar, Katsumidori Sushi Tokyo, or Hinana Bar.
Take Advantage of the Amazing Activities and Attractions
Everyone from adventurous couples to those who enjoy a slower pace will find plenty of things to do during their stay.
- Plan a day to drive around Oahu, leaving time to stop and enjoy shopping and sightseeing.
- Enjoy picturesque views from lookouts around the island, including Lanikai Pillbox and Hanauma Bay.
- Wake up early one morning to take in the stunning sunrise while strolling along Waikiki Beach.
- Listen to music and entertainment from local artists at SunsetLive while watching Waikiki’s best, unobstructed sunset.
- Book a couple’s spa treatment and/or massage at Naio Bliss.
- Explore the crystal clear waters around the island on a catamaran excursion from Holokai Catamaran or Makani Catamaran.
- Plan a picnic lunch in a nearby park.
- Discover Oahu’s wine scene. Prince Waikiki’s on-site restaurants all feature extensive wine lists, but guests looking for a wine tasting experience have a few options. The concierge can help visitors decide which area wine tasting venue, like Oeno Winemaking, is best for them.
- Learn to surf or canoe with Waikiki Beach Activities. This service also takes visitors on snorkeling and sailing adventures.
Enjoy a Romantic Getaway in a Tropical Paradise
After saying “I Do,” unwind from the stressfulness of wedding planning by booking a romantic honeymoon in tropical Honolulu. Prince Waikiki’s contemporary accommodations and proximity to area attractions make it the ideal location for any newlyweds. Let the honeymoon get started right away by planning a micro wedding at this upscale hotel as well. To learn more about special offers or the hotel, please email [email protected] or call 855-622-7558.