Dine at the Best Hawaii Poke Restaurants around Waikiki
Vacations are the perfect time for travelers to step outside of their comfort zone. Whether this means trying a new activity or a new type of cuisine, there are plenty of new experiences to try for visitors to Honolulu. When they book their stay at Prince Waikiki, they will be close to area activities and attractions that draw people back year after year. After trying out a new activity like snorkeling, give a new type of dish a try by eating at one of the top Hawaii poke restaurants near the hotel.
The Top 7 Poke Restaurants to Try
While poke has become popular across the country, its origins can be traced to ancient Hawaiians. Poke restaurants around the island offer a range of interpretations of this traditionally raw fish dish.
- Stop by 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar at Prince Waikiki to sample that day’s selection of poke.
- Select a pre-made box, or visitors can build a box at Poke & Box, found in the Ala Moana Center. This is the perfect grab-and-go option to enjoy on a picnic lunch.
- While exploring Waikiki Beach Walk, those who find themselves hungry should stop by Poke Bar, a fast-casual dining option that’s put a modern twist on this classic dish.
- Ohana Poke House uses fresh ahi that’s delivered every day from auction in its dishes. Its poke options range from spicy ahi to salmon poke and everything in between.
- Find authentic and innovative poke bowls at Redfish Poke Bar in SALT at Our Kaka’ako. Diners can create a custom poke bowl or try one of the signature bowls.
- Poke By the Pound is a popular choice for those looking to try this local dish. Try the popular Hawaiian Salt or marlin poke.
- There are over 20 varieties of poke to choose from at Tamashiro Market, including ginger shrimp poke, ahi chili poke, king clam poke, and more.
Book a Vacation in Paradise at Prince Waikiki
After getting their fill of delicious poke, guests can unwind in comfort at Prince Waikiki. This upscale resort features fantastic on-site amenities, like a saltwater pool, rooftop bar, fitness center, and more. With a range of room and suite options to select from, visitors can pick a room that fits their needs and budget. Those looking to book their stay or learn more about special packages and offers should email [email protected] or call 855-622-7558.