See below the Surface Snorkeling in Waikiki
Guests at Prince Waikiki can wake up and go to bed every day taking in the stunning views of the ocean that surround Honolulu. No trip to the island is complete without a day spent relaxing in the tropical sunshine near the crystal clear waters. Add some excitement to a beach day by booking a snorkeling tour and seeing what lies beneath the surface of Waikiki’s waters.
The 5 Best Waikiki Snorkeling Tours
The waters around Waikiki are perfect for beginner and expert snorkelers alike to see the enchanting world that lies below the surface. By going on a snorkeling adventure with a tour guide, travelers will be shown the best spots to enjoy this popular pastime.
- Snorkel Manu Kai Catamaran: Offering a range of snorkel trips that leave from Waikiki Beach, Manu Kai Catamaran has an adventure for everyone. Take in the views of coral or swim with the turtles at Turtle Canyon.
- Aqua Zone Dive & Snorkeling: For over 30 years, Aqua Zone has been helping people create underwater memories. See the aquatic ecosystem and the animals, like green turtles, that call it home on a sea turtle snorkel adventure.
- Pure Aloha Adventures: Swim with the turtles on a guided snorkel tour with Aloha Pure Adventures. Not only will guests have the chance to see Hawaiian sea turtles, but they may also be able to spot schools of reef fish.
- Hawaii Dolphin: See a whole new world on a snorkeling tour with Hawaii Dolphin. With multiple tour options, including dolphin snorkeling and turtle snorkeling, there’s a tour that fits everyone’s wants and needs.
- Try Scuba Diving Honolulu: Beginner snorkelers will love the tour from Try Scuba Diving. Perfect for those five and up, guests will have a chance to get comfortable with the equipment before setting off on the tour after their guide goes over the fundamentals of snorkeling.
Unwind at a Top Waikiki Hotel
After a day spent soaking in the sun and exploring the waters on a snorkeling adventure, guests can unwind back at Prince Waikiki. With contemporary accommodations, a saltwater pool, and delicious dining options, this upscale Honolulu resort is the perfect home base for any Hawaii getaway. Travelers looking to learn more about booking their stay or special packages should call 855-622-7558 or email [email protected].