There are just some things one automatically associates with Hawaii, like stunning nature, tranquil beaches, and beautiful culture. However, another thing that can be associated with Oahu, and that’s blockbuster movie locations. Some of the most recognizable movies were filmed in Oahu, and their locations are just a drive away from Prince Waikiki. After checking into this contemporary Honolulu hotel, embark on a tour of Oahu filming locations.
Action: Discover the Sites of Movies Filmed in Oahu
October 25 ,2021
The Top Oahu Movie Locations
From classics like 1953’s From Here to Eternity to blockbuster hits like Jurassic Park, Oahu has served as the location for several top movies. Walk the same paths as the actors by visiting the filming locations.
One of the most famous filming locations is Kualoa Ranch. Everything from Elvis classics to Netflix hits has used this location during shooting. Go on a guided tour of the property to see not only where the magic happened but also memorabilia from the movies filmed here.
Other popular filming locations include:
- Movies like Forgetting Sarah Marshall were filmed at Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore.
- Eternity Cove, also known as Cockroach Cove or Halona Beach Cove, was used in From Here to Eternity.
- Part of 50 First Dates took place at Sea Life Park.
- Pearl Harbor and Fort Island were used in the filming of Pearl Harbor.
- Several locations, including Kawela Bay, Waimea Valley, and Kapena Falls, were locations for Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and Jumanji: The Next Level.
Prince’s knowledgeable concierge staff can help recommend the best ways of getting to each of these locations and if there are any tours that will show you around.
You’ll Want to Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about deals, packages and Prince Waikiki events.