Take in the Stunning Scenery on Oahu Bike Trails
From the minute guests arrive at Prince Waikiki, they are surrounded by breathtaking scenery. This contemporary marina-front property not only offers guests picturesque views from their rooms and pool deck, but it’s also close to gorgeous natural attractions. Take in the views from some of the prettiest lookouts or see aquatic life snorkeling. Another great way for guests to unplug and experience Hawaii nature is on some of the best bike trails on Oahu found near the hotel.
A Checklist of Top Bike Trails and Paths near Prince Waikiki
Before setting off on their cycling adventure, visitors will need the proper equipment. There are several Honolulu bike rental options near this Waikiki hotel. There is a Biki station right at the hotel for those looking for a more urban ride. Other great rental options include The Bike Shop and Hawaiian Style Rentals & Sales. These shops offer a range of rentals, so riders can find the bike that fits their excursion needs.
The variety of Oahu trails found in and around Honolulu means there is something for everyone.
- The Ala Moana Park Path is a 1.9-mile paved trail that takes rides throughout the beauty of Ala Moana Park, which features a sandy shoreline on one side and downtown Honolulu on the other.
- Ride along the Ala Wai Canal Promenade and make stops at the local shops found along the way. The 1.9-mile trail starts on the eastern border of Ala Wai Park.
- Those looking for a more extended adventure will enjoy the ride from downtown Honolulu to Diamond Head Crater. This ride starts with cyclists heading toward the ocean on Kapahulu Avenue and takes them past the attractions like the Waikiki Aquarium and War Memorial.
- For those with a rental car like a jeep, a great bike trail to drive to is the Pearl Harbor Bike Path, which is about a 30-minute drive from Prince Waikiki. Once there, the route takes riders from the Arizona Memorial to Waipi’o Point Access Road.
- One of the best biking adventures is a guided tour. Bike Hawaii offers a range of bike tours, including an e-bike tour through the Honolulu rainforest a single-track mountain bike tour for skilled riders. Check to see if the tour includes being picked up in Waikiki for extra convenience.
Explore the Tropical Beauty of Oahu
Thanks to a range of hiking and bike trails, there’s no shortage of ways to be surrounded by stunning Oahu nature. After a long day exploring Oahu, the accommodations and amenities at Prince Waikiki are just what travelers need to relax. Guests can pick from sophisticated rooms or contemporary suites, all of which come with picturesque views. Restore sore muscles by booking a relaxing massage with Naio Bliss, the on-site spa. For more information about this Oahu hotel and special promotions, call 855-622-7558 or email [email protected].