A Guide to the Top Spots for Ice Cream near Prince Waikiki
Thanks to Hawaii’s tropical weather, every season is a good season for ice cream, and there’s no shortage of spots serving up this cool treat.
- Enjoy “Ah-Boong,” a fish-shaped waffle cone filled with a choice of filling and topped with soft serve, from SomiSomi Soft Serve & Taiyaki inside the Ala Moana Center.
- Ice Cream Rolls Hawaii is a small local company that makes its ice cream with simple ingredients right in front of guests. Try a range of flavors like matcha green tea, pineapple, and banana caramel.
- After a day soaking in the sunshine at Waikiki Beach, stop in Cafe Glace Hawaii on the Waikiki Beach Walk. Select from 32 ice cream flavors as well as made-to-order crepes, hand-made pastries, and health bowls.
- Found in Chinatown, Wing Ice Cream Parlor is known for its range of flavors. There are traditional options like vanilla and chocolates and also non-dairy and sorbet options.
- Every type of sweet tooth will be satisfied at Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery. Since it opened in 2016, this Honolulu spot has been churning homemade ice cream with no pre-made mixes, added stabilizers, or additives.
Indulge during a Paradise Escape
From delicious sweets like ice cream to pampering with a spa day, there’s plenty of ways for visitors to treat themselves during a Honolulu getaway. Up the relaxation factor by booking a room or suite at Prince Waikiki. This upscale hotel has everything guests need to enjoy a tranquil stay. Check out the resort shops or work out in the fitness center, two of the numerous amenities found at the hotel. Travelers should be sure to explore current offers and promotions to save on their stay. Email [email protected] or call 855-622-7558 to learn more about the hotel or special offers.