Very few tropical locations can match Honolulu’s natural beauty, culinary landscape, and lively nightlife. In fact, the island of Oahu has subtly evolved into one of the best bachelor party destinations in the world. An extended weekend in paradise would be incomplete with 18 holes of championship golf along the Ewa Plain, cocktails beside a glamorous infinity pool, and live entertainment in downtown Honolulu’s thriving club scene. A long-awaited, well-deserved Oahu bachelor party at luxurious Prince Waikiki, the top-rated hotel in Honolulu, is a dream destination for most men.
Plan the Perfect Oahu Bachelor Party
November 04 ,2019
Top 9 Oahu Bachelor Party Ideas
Even the most skillful planners could use a little help when piecing together an extensive list of Oahu bachelor party ideas. It’s important to truly know the groom-to-be—some men would prefer a low-key get-together; others might love a seemingly neverending extravaganza. Prince Waikiki has facilitated countless Waikiki bachelor party themes. And many of the best bachelor party ideas revolve around beach relaxation, a day-trip, golf, bustling Honolulu nightlife, and a whole lot of gourmet cuisine. Without further ado, here are nine gratifying (and creative) Hawaii bachelor party ideas.
- Cocktails beside Prince Waikiki’s gleaming infinity pool: Purchase an oceanfront cabana rental, and soak up the warm sun without a care in the world.
- Energizing Honolulu nightlife: Venture into the city’s center to hop aboard a peddle pub, sway to live jazz, and hit the dance floor.
- Golf getaway with the guys: Plan a trip to Ewa Beach, home to Hawaii Prince Golf Club, the area’s most underrated golf course. Hawaii Prince has it all: swaying palms, pristine fairways, distant mountains, and a swift pace of play.
- Self-guided craft brewery tour: Craft beer continues to boom here on the island of Oahu. Beer Lab HI, Waikiki Brewing Company, and Honolulu BeerWorks are all worth an extended visit.
- Hawaii beach life: Many of the best bachelor party ideas include at least half a day on a pristine beach. This dreamlike island is enclosed by warm sand, towering cliffs, and crystal-clear water. And Prince Waikiki is ideally sandwiched between Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana Beach. Don’t forget to read about Oahu’s most beautiful beaches before departure.
- Day-trip to the North Coast: Nearly every three or four-day Honolulu bachelor party includes a short trip to Oahu’s North Coast, where travelers discover pro surfing, prime snorkeling spots, classic beach communities, and golden sunsets.
- Historical day in paradise: World War II buffs, art enthusiasts, and those interested in religious sanctuaries will unquestionably relish Oahu’s historical significance.
- Limitless gourmet cuisine: 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar’s daily buffet is a tasteful culinary voyage worth revisiting time and time again. And don’t forget about the most important meal of the day, lunchtime hot spots, and award-winning SALT At Our Kaka’ako.
- The Kaka’ako experience: Honolulu’s fastest-growing neighborhood is known its colorful street art murals, authentic cuisine, and dazzling bars.
You’ll Want to Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about deals, packages and Prince Waikiki events.